Disney World reopened in July with limited restaurants, gift shops, and modified attraction experiences.
Over the last few months, more restaurants have reopened as Disney adjusts to the new safety protocols and crowds continue to increase. The Lunching Pad is a popular quick-service location that reopened in the Magic Kingdom just last month. To start, the restaurant was only open during weekends…until now!
We noticed today (Tuesday) that The Lunching Pad was open for business! Yes, it seems you can now get your Jalapeno Cheese Pretzels all week long! This news comes just after we discovered that all the Food and Wine Festival kiosks at EPCOT are remaining open during the week too!
We’ll continue to circle back to The Lunching Pad and the rest of Disney’s restaurants for any notable changes!
Disney Dining News
- Disney World Releases a SECRET Menu Minnie Dole Whip Watermelon Cup!
- Six Things We Can’t Wait to Eat at Walt Disney World in 2021
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- REVIEW: Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Adds the New “Kransekake” to Its Menu in EPCOT!
- Celebrate Super Bowl Sunday at Disney World!
- Get a FREE Kids Meal with Every Adult Entree at Planet Hollywood in Disney Springs!
- PHOTOS! First Look at EPCOT’s Upcoming La Crêperie de Paris!
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day with a Celebration Package Coming to Disney World Resorts!
- The Wait Time for Cookies is 11 HOURS in Disney World Today!
- You Can Now Order Takeout at CityWorks Eatery & Pour House in Disney World!
What’s your favorite quick-service spot in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!