It’s a cause for celebration when another Disney restaurant reopens in the parks (we’re hungry people, you know!).
And, it seems like we’ve been partying all week long with an entire LINE-UP of places that have opened once again in Disney World! Along with Cinderella’s Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom, the Dawa Bar and Thirsty River and Trek Snacks opened in Animal Kingdom. Just today, Hollywood and Vine joined the list over in Disney’s Hollywood Studios with a Halloween-themed character dining experience.
But, don’t worry, EPCOT fans! The World Showcase will be getting its own reopened restaurants too! While we’ll have to wait until October to go to Chefs de France, Kringla Bakeri og Kafe will open its doors to guests at the Norway Pavilion TOMORROW!
The bakery will be greet guests at 11AM in EPCOT with a limited menu (that we’re still just as excited about). The Quick Service stop has distancing markers outside the front of the building…
…along with designated entrances and exits to control the traffic flow in the bakery.
Since Kringla will be opening soon, we’ll be making our way back into the bakery for some freshly baked treats before popping onto Frozen Ever After. Who’s meeting us for some School Bread?
What is your favorite treat to get at Kringla? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Restaurant Updates
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- NEWS: Ticket Sales for Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Reinstated Tomorrow
- What’s the Best Food You Ever Ate at Walt Disney World? Here’s What YOU Said!
- NEWS! Portillo’s Will Be Opening Near Disney World This March
- NEWS: Tokyo Disneyland Will Be Temporarily Closing Over 25 Restaurants Soon
- PHOTOS! Gideon’s Bakehouse Has Opened Today at Disney Springs!
- NEWS: Character Dining Has Returned to Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort!
- The Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom Has Finally Reopened!
- Disney World Will Keep Many of Its Resort Dining Locations Open Past Midnight on New Year’s Eve!
- NEWS: Disneyland Website Experiences Technical Difficulties After Announcing Carthay Circle Reservations