It’s a cause for celebration when another Disney restaurant reopens in the parks (we’re hungry people, you know!).
And, it seems like we’ve been partying all week long with an entire LINE-UP of places that have opened once again in Disney World! Along with Cinderella’s Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom, the Dawa Bar and Thirsty River and Trek Snacks opened in Animal Kingdom. Just today, Hollywood and Vine joined the list over in Disney’s Hollywood Studios with a Halloween-themed character dining experience.
But, don’t worry, EPCOT fans! The World Showcase will be getting its own reopened restaurants too! While we’ll have to wait until October to go to Chefs de France, Kringla Bakeri og Kafe will open its doors to guests at the Norway Pavilion TOMORROW!
The bakery will be greet guests at 11AM in EPCOT with a limited menu (that we’re still just as excited about). The Quick Service stop has distancing markers outside the front of the building…
…along with designated entrances and exits to control the traffic flow in the bakery.
Since Kringla will be opening soon, we’ll be making our way back into the bakery for some freshly baked treats before popping onto Frozen Ever After. Who’s meeting us for some School Bread?
What is your favorite treat to get at Kringla? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Restaurant Updates
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- Two Dining Packages Announced for EPCOT’s New Fireworks Show
- PRICING Revealed for Disney World’s New Steakhouse 71 Restaurant
- Menu Revealed for Disney’s Upcoming Steakhouse 71 Lounge
- BREAKING: Opening DATE and MENU Announced For Steakhouse 71 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Take a Look at the New Website and Concept Art for Space 220 in EPCOT!
- Everything We Know About EPCOT’s New Space 220 Restaurant
- VIDEO: First Look Inside New Creperie at EPCOT
- This One Big Dining Change Could Stick Around at the Disney Parks!
- Steakhouse 71 Restaurant to Replace The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort