It’s a cause for celebration when another Disney restaurant reopens in the parks (we’re hungry people, you know!).
And, it seems like we’ve been partying all week long with an entire LINE-UP of places that have opened once again in Disney World! Along with Cinderella’s Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom, the Dawa Bar and Thirsty River and Trek Snacks opened in Animal Kingdom. Just today, Hollywood and Vine joined the list over in Disney’s Hollywood Studios with a Halloween-themed character dining experience.
But, don’t worry, EPCOT fans! The World Showcase will be getting its own reopened restaurants too! While we’ll have to wait until October to go to Chefs de France, Kringla Bakeri og Kafe will open its doors to guests at the Norway Pavilion TOMORROW!
The bakery will be greet guests at 11AM in EPCOT with a limited menu (that we’re still just as excited about). The Quick Service stop has distancing markers outside the front of the building…
…along with designated entrances and exits to control the traffic flow in the bakery.
Since Kringla will be opening soon, we’ll be making our way back into the bakery for some freshly baked treats before popping onto Frozen Ever After. Who’s meeting us for some School Bread?
What is your favorite treat to get at Kringla? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Restaurant Updates
- Minnie’s Here to Stay! Hollywood and Vine Extends Character Dining Through Fall 2021 in Disney World!
- NEWS: Two MORE Restaurants Have Been Added to Disney’s Table Service To Go!
- Confused About the New Walk-Up Waitlist in Disney World? Here’s Everything You Need to Know!
- PHOTOS: The Lunching Pad Has Reopened in Magic Kingdom!
- NEWS! Disney World’s The Wave Has Been Added to Table Service Mobile Order!
- FOODIE NEWS! Kona Cafe Is Now Available for Table-Service Mobile Order in Disney World!
- New Lewk, Who Dis? The Beaches and Cream Cast Member Costumes Have Gotten a BIG Makeover in Disney World!
- All Ears TV: How is Disney World Food Holding Up?
- NEWS: The Orlando Hotel and Restaurant Workers Movement Provides Discussion Details About Employee Layoffs in Disney World
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Will Reopen TOMORROW in Disney World!