While we’ve been seeing a lot of surprises in the parks recently (like a very special princess returning to Cinderella’s Royal Table), today has thrown us for a loop with all the technical difficulties happening around the parks and online.
There are still some problems happening at the moment, but Disney has been working hard to correct some of the issues that have popped up throughout the day. Even though shopDisney had gone down earlier this morning, the website is back up and running for guests to use.
And, now Mobile Order has also been fixed in the parks so guests can purchase snacks and treats straight from their My Disney Experience app! Guests were already having trouble navigating the app to place an order when Disney sent out a notification that Mobile Order was temporarily unavailable in the parks.
But, guests are still receiving another troubleshooting notification within that app that states that Disney Gift Cards are unavailable to use right now. Since the gift system is having its own problems, people placing orders through Mobile Order will need to use a different payment method.
We’ll keep an eye on the Disney Gift Card situation to see when Disney is able to get the system working again in the parks! In the meantime, treat yourself to a Mickey Bar or Dole Whip through Mobile Order, if you’re in the parks today!
Find out the details of the delayed released of the Cupcakes and Cashmere Minnie Ears on shopDisney here!
Have you been dealing with any of Disney’s technical issues today? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Restaurant Updates
- Minnie’s Here to Stay! Hollywood and Vine Extends Character Dining Through Fall 2021 in Disney World!
- NEWS: Two MORE Restaurants Have Been Added to Disney’s Table Service To Go!
- Confused About the New Walk-Up Waitlist in Disney World? Here’s Everything You Need to Know!
- PHOTOS: The Lunching Pad Has Reopened in Magic Kingdom!
- NEWS! Disney World’s The Wave Has Been Added to Table Service Mobile Order!
- FOODIE NEWS! Kona Cafe Is Now Available for Table-Service Mobile Order in Disney World!
- New Lewk, Who Dis? The Beaches and Cream Cast Member Costumes Have Gotten a BIG Makeover in Disney World!
- All Ears TV: How is Disney World Food Holding Up?
- NEWS: The Orlando Hotel and Restaurant Workers Movement Provides Discussion Details About Employee Layoffs in Disney World
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Will Reopen TOMORROW in Disney World!