Whether it’s a trip to Disney World, or simply wanting to show a little Disney love around your hometown, there’s nothing better then a new Disney-inspired bag!
It seems like so many Disney fans are feeling the same way as the Haunted Mansion Dooney and Bourkes flew off the shelves and the new Big Thunder Mountain Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection disappeared quickly online too!
But, we’re calling all Minnie fans and people who LOVE simple, elegant, and adorable designs! Kate Spade works together with Disney to bring cute collections to the parks consistently. So, it wasn’t too much of a surprised when we fell in love with the brand new Minnie Mouse Icon series on shopDisney! Be sure to keep all your IDs and passes inside the Minnie Mouse Icon Wallet for $198…
…or the Minnie Mouse Icon Credit Card Case for $55 so you can be stylish on the go in and out of the parks.
Since the weather can be unpredictable in Florida, you’ll need a place to store your rain ponchos, Minnie Ears, and (of course) your new Kate Spade Wallet! And, we think that the Minnie Mouse Crossbody is a perfect contender for $198.
If you’re like us, sometimes our eyes can be bigger than our stomachs whenever we’re in the parks. As Disney World keeps rolling out new Halloween treats, we can’t help but want cupcakes, cookies, and Rice Krispies galore! But, the Minnie Mouse Icon Tote is a great place to keep your extra goodies for $298 so you can take them back home or to your resort after a long day.
Although Molly loves to take you guys with her to explore everything in Disney World, you can film your own family vacation and keep your camera accessories in the Minnie Mouse Icon Camera Bag and Pouch for $258! We bet your home movies from your trip are going to be AWESOME.
If you’re looking for even more merchandise online, we’re happy to say that other series (like the Haunted Mansion Dooneys) are back in stock for guests to purchase online! We’ll continue to give you a look at the new items we find in the parks and on shopDisney so you can have the latest Disney style.
Have you made a new Disney merchandise purchase recently? Let us know what you got in the comments below!
Here Are More shopDisney Updates!
- Get a FREE Disney Frozen Collectible Key With Purchase Online Right Now!
- Disney’s New Yzma Merchandise SOLD OUT Faster Than We Could Say “Pull the Lever Kronk!”
- Disney’s ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas Collection is Now In the Parks and Online!
- Mando Mondays Launched Today! Get a Preview of All the Merch Coming Soon to shopDisney!
- This Decked Out Disney Holiday Spirit Jersey is Now Available Online!
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall! Disney’s Snow White Castle Collection Might Be the Sweetest of Them All!
- Merry (Very Early) Christmas! 🎄 Disney’s NEW Peppermint Ears Are Now Available to Shop ONLINE!
- You Can Now Get Disney’s NEW Wishes Come True Blue Face Masks Online!
- The Ho-Ho-Holiday Shop Has Appeared on shopDisney with Brand New Christmas Deals!
- Lady Tremaine Has Taken Over Disney’s Villains Midnight Masquerade AGAIN Without MerchPass!