Our internet has been a little feisty recently, but we’re glad to know we’re not the only ones! Today, Disney has been having a few technical difficulties of its own in the parks and online.
Disney has been working on the site since it went down early this morning to bring back magical shopping experiences for guests. And, we’re happy to say that shopDisney is BACK ONLINE and working normally!
So, that means you can pick up the restocked Haunted Mansion Dooney and Bourkes or maybe switch things up with the Kate Spade Minnie bags instead.
Whatever you decided to pick up, we bet that bit of extra Disney magic will make your day a whole lot better (we know ours is!). As the parks continue to work on the Mobile Order situation, we’ll let you know any updates we have about the technical issues occurring at the moment!
What Disney merchandise have you picked up recently? Let us know in the comments below!
Here's More shopDisney News!
- Get a FREE Disney Frozen Collectible Key With Purchase Online Right Now!
- Disney’s New Yzma Merchandise SOLD OUT Faster Than We Could Say “Pull the Lever Kronk!”
- Disney’s ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas Collection is Now In the Parks and Online!
- Mando Mondays Launched Today! Get a Preview of All the Merch Coming Soon to shopDisney!
- This Decked Out Disney Holiday Spirit Jersey is Now Available Online!
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall! Disney’s Snow White Castle Collection Might Be the Sweetest of Them All!
- Merry (Very Early) Christmas! 🎄 Disney’s NEW Peppermint Ears Are Now Available to Shop ONLINE!
- You Can Now Get Disney’s NEW Wishes Come True Blue Face Masks Online!
- The Ho-Ho-Holiday Shop Has Appeared on shopDisney with Brand New Christmas Deals!
- Lady Tremaine Has Taken Over Disney’s Villains Midnight Masquerade AGAIN Without MerchPass!