2020 has been the year of unexpected things happening everywhere.
And, Disney has been experiencing quite the day today with Mobile Order going down in Disney World and shopDisney experiencing technical difficulties. While we’ve been keeping an eye on these problems may affect your time in the parks or online, one big release has been delayed due to shopDisney‘s issues today.
We’ve been looking forward to fashioning yet another new pair of Minnie Ears this month with the debut of the very pink Cupcakes and Cashmere Minnie Ears online!
While the ears were originally supposed to arrive onto shopDisney at 7AM PST, it looks like the technical problems prevented the website from rolling them out to guests. As we’ve been waiting for any announcements, Emily Schuman (the owner of Cupcakes and Cashmere) stated that the release would be delayed until next week instead.
Although we’re not exactly sure what happened with the website today, we hope to see it running again smoothly soon! After all, the Haunted Mansion Dooneys and new Kate Spade Minnie bags are available, so we’re ready to SHOP!
What’s been your favorite pair of Minnie Ears in the parks recently? Let us know in the comments below!
Here's More shopDisney Updates!
- HURRY! The Original Baby Yoda Plush Is on Sale for Black Friday!
- Disney is Releasing NEW Limited Edition ‘Tangled’ Merchandise SOON!
- You’re Going to Love the Savings You Can Get With This Huge shopDisney Deal!
- Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Dumbo Plush Is Back In Stock Online!
- Today’s the LAST Day to Save Big on Outerwear, Accessories, and More on shopDisney!
- D23 Members Can Use the Force and Grab These Lightsabers Hilts Early Online!
- Score a Great Deal on Disney Merchandise Straight from the Parks with 25% Off Online!
- Droid Depot Will Be the Next Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Collection Arriving Online and Outside the Parks!
- 8 New Face Mask Designs Featuring Marvel and Pixar Have Arrived Online!
- We’re Feeling A Little Emotional Over Disney’s New Inside Out Wishables!