Is it just us, or is 2020 shaping up to be the year of the Minnie Ears? It seriously feels like Disney is coming out with gorgeous new pairs weekly, if not daily! From the fun fall colors like orange and saffron yellow to retro Disneyland ears, there might just be a pair for everyone’s taste and style.
Disney has also been coming out with some dazzling designer ears this year! Recently we’ve swooned over Trina Turk’s design as well as Lily Aldridge, and Ear collectors will have another opportunity to score limited edition designer ears on shopDisney tomorrow!
The latest pair of designer ears come from Cupcakes and Cashmere’s founder and designer, Emily Schuman! It looks like these designer ears will feature reversible sequins, giving you TWO new looks with the purchase of ONE pair of ears!
These designer ears are known to sell out fast, so you will want to be ready to click “add to cart” at 7AM PST tomorrow, September 25th! These ears will only be available on shopDisney! Good luck, shoppers!
Do you collet Minnie Ears? Let us know in the comments what your favorite pair is!
Disney Merch News!
- Would YOU Pay $500 For a Vintage Disney Jacket?
- Disney’s Dropping Some New ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Collectible Soon!
- Disney’s NEW Jungle Cruise Skipper Ears (Designed By the Rock!) Are Now Available
- You Can Now Grab Disney’s Jungle Cruise Cookie Jar Online!
- Disney World’s New Minnie Ears Come With a Big Bow and Even BIGGER Price Tag
- Only Select Fans Will Be Able to Grab Disney’s NEW Black Panther Souvenir!
- Small Price Increases That Made a Big Difference in Disney World This Year
- PHOTOS: The Newest MagicBand Features A Disney World Ride That Hasn’t Opened Yet!
- PHOTOS: Our Favorite Souvenir Cup is Now in Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Check Out ALL of the 2021 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival Merchandise!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!