It’s been quite the year when it comes to designer Mickey and Minnie Ears. From the out-of-this-world Star Wars droid ears from Her Universe to the iconic Joe Rohde ears that sold out within MINUTES, the release of designer ears is a big deal!
So imagine our excitement when we learned that the next set of designer ears to be released is arriving on shopDisney tomorrow!
Disney has shared that the newest pair of designer Minnie Ears come to us from Trina Turk! These ears will truly help you stand out from the crowd! The sequined ears are bright pink and the bow is a super fun patter of pinks, yellows, and oranges! The bow’s design also wraps around the headband.
Get ready to click “add to cart” tomorrow at 7AM PST/10AM EST on shopDisney! And get ready for the release of the new online Merch Pass, which we may see added to the designer ear shopping experience in the future!
Do you collect designer ears? Will you shop for these new ears tomorrow morning? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World