With the announcement of the shelter-in-place order in Disney World’s home of Orange County, it looks like two more hotels are closing their doors for the time being.
A statement has been put out by the Swan and Dolphin team that indicates the hotels will be closed through March 31st. Guests with an existing reservation can make cancellations or changes to their reservations up to 24 hours before arrival as long as the changes are made before March 31st.
If you have a new reservation to the Swan and Dolphin, you can also cancel or change your reservation up to 24 hours before you arrive until April 30th, 2020.
Have you changed your Disney World plans for later this year? Let us know down in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History