Today, the park announced another cancellation for their Princess Run.
The park has announced that the Disneyland Paris Princess Run, originally scheduled for May 8th through 10th, has been cancelled. Currently, the 5th Edition of the Paris Weekend scheduled for this September is still projected to go forward as planned.
Bib purchases, and hotel stays with bib purchases will be automatically refunded to the credit or debit card used for your deposit over the coming weeks. If you paid by bank transfer or check, Disneyland Paris will contact you for your IBAN and BIC, so they can refund the transfer. If you booked through a third-party travel agent, you must contact your point of sale.
We will continue monitoring this situation as it develops.
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!