It’s just about that time: time for Rise of the Resistance to open its intergalactic doors in Disney’s Hollywood Studios and welcome recruits to help fight the forces of darkness. The ride — which has reached almost mythical proportions in the run-up to its opening — opens tomorrow. But later this morning, AllEars will ride for the very first time (and bring you everything you need and want to know, of course).
But before we set foot in Black Spire Outpost, we want to share some brand new images of the attraction from Disney. These images do contain spoilers, so if you’re trying to stay pure for your own future ride, stop reading now. Click here to read more about the opening of the Star Wars hotel, Galactic Starcruiser, instead.
But for the rest of you, here, in no particular order are some pristine images of Rise of the Resistance to get us all even more excited.
And there you have it: our final preview before we actually experience Rise of the Resistance. Later today we’ll bring you our own take on the ride, including a review, information about logistics like accessibility, and information on how the ride came to be.
Are you excited to learn more about Rise of the Resistance? What kind of questions do you have about the attraction? Let us hear from you in the comments.
Here are more links to info about Rise of the Resistance.
- Celebrate Your Play Disney Parks Achievements With These New Star Wars Pins!
- Rise of the Resistance Boarding Groups Are Already CLOSED On Opening Day at Disneyland!
- Open for Rebel Business: Disneyland’s Rise of the Resistance Now Recruiting Guests!
- Explore “Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance” with D23 Inside Disney Podcast!
- We’re Detecting an Object Coming Out of Hyperspace… It’s Rise of the Resistance Merchandise at Disneyland!