We’re in Disney World to celebrate the opening of the Rise of the Resistance attraction in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge — but before that we have big news! We were treated to the opening time frame for the Star Wars Hotel, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser!
The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will embark on two-night cruises with all guests arriving and departing at the same time, similar to a Disney Cruise Line cruise.
The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will debut in 2021. In a release from Disney it states: “Guests will cruise the galaxy in style aboard the Halcyon, a starcruiser known throughout the galaxy for its impeccable service and exotic destinations. Onboard, they will stay in well-appointed cabins, experience onboard dining, make a planet-side excursion to Black Spire Outpost on Batuu, and much more. Throughout the journey, guests will be invited to delve deeper into their personal adventures by participating in onboard activities, interacting with characters, crew, other passengers they meet, and becoming part of the action and the broader Star Wars saga.”
Disney also shared the following:
- Your adventure begins when you arrive at the Galactic Starcruiser Terminal at Disney World and check in for your two-night experience.
- You will be invited to enter a Launch Pod for transport into space. Through windows above, you’ll see yourself leave the real world behind as you jump to hyperspace and draw closer and closer to the Halcyon.
- When the Launch Pod docks with the Halcyon and the air lock opens, you will step into the ship’s main deck Atrium to begin your journey through a galaxy far, far away.
- The all-immersive experience features entertaining activities, such as:
- Wielding a lightsaber while facing off against a training remote, where you just may discover your own connection with the Force.
- Visiting the starcruiser’s Bridge to learn about ship systems and how to operate them, including navigation and defense–skills that may just come in handy during a journey through this adventure-filled galaxy.
- Every window in the Halcyon–including those in each cabin –has a view of the galaxy beyond, with ever-changing vistas as the ship progresses from place to place.
What do you think? Will you be setting off on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser when it opens? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Star Wars Hotel, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser? We can help!
- Disney World Star Wars Hotel UPDATE! The Terminal and Transport Have Started to Form!
- Reservations for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser in Disney World Will Open This Year!
- We Have So Many Questions About Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser — and a New Way to Stay Updated
- Lost Track of All the Walt Disney World News This Week? We’ve Got All the Stories in One Place!
- NEWS: Star Wars Hotel Opening Time Frame and More Information Announced
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!