If you’re a fan of some retro holiday decor — like sparkly tinsel, lots of over-the-top swag, and… poodles — Disney’s Hollywood Studios is going to look a lot like Christmas to you!
Holiday decor sprung up overnight (maybe this will happen at my house…), including lightpost trees and stars and extravagant garland all over the Park! We’re taking you on a short photo tour below.
Hollywood Studios will be busy this holiday season! Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! (and its dessert party!) is back, as is Sunset Season’s Greetings. The whole season is sure to be a Flurry of Fun, and we’re bringing it all to you THIS WEEK!
Learn more about the holidays at Walt Disney World at the links below!
- Photo Tour: 20th Anniversary Gingerbread Carousel at Disney’s Beach Club Revealed!
- Photos: The Boardwalk’s Gingerbread Display is Open in Disney World!
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Gingerbread House Open for 2019 Season
- Find Out Why Animal Kingdom’s Snowflakes and Decor are an Expression of the Holidays in More Ways than One
- Disney Parks Blog To Live Stream Hollywood Studios’ “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” Nighttime Show
- We’re Bringing You INSIDE the First Night of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- Hollywood Studios Celebrating the Season with Special Food and Drink Offerings and a NEW Alien Popcorn Bucket!