Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar in Disney Springs is all dressed up for the holidays this year!
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar is known for its details and theming, so it should come as no surprise that they are going all out with their holiday decor! We love the details on this themed wreath! The postcards from Jock’s various landing spots go with the planes on the wreath perfectly. You’ll find the same theme on the garland.
Once inside be prepared for color! Decor includes tinsel, ornaments, and all kinds of other holly jolly details! There are decorations on top of decorations, including ornaments and glittery snowflakes hung from the tinsel garland!
Presents are also wrapped and displayed all over the bar.
Even the shelves are stocked with ornaments, presents, and other decorations! Be sure to check all of the shelves, we don’t think one was ignored!
In addition to special decor there is a special holiday menu on hand. Items include a Holiday Caprese Wreath, which includes vine ripe tomatoes, heirloom cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, and balsamic glaze; and C9 Light Deviled Eggs, made with colored eggs with shrimp and tobiko caviar.
If you love ugly sweaters try the the Ugly “Sweeter” Bread, cinnamon smear brioche, and egg nog icing adorned with holiday light decorations. Another dessert option are the Jingle Bell Pops made up of three dark chocolate truffles, crushed peppermint, and peppermint syrup dipped in dark chocolate.
These special items, as well as the items below, will be on Jock Lindsey’s menu through January 5, 2020:
- Drummer Boy Braised Lamb with Truffle: Mushroom and Manchego cheese, arancini, herb chimichurri, chili peppers coulis, and micro arugula.
- Cinnamon Bells: Knob Creek, Fireball, Frangelico, Cinnamon simple syrup, creamer garnished with a gold sugar rim.
- Santa Hat Mojito: Bacardi, grenadine, mint leaves, simple syrup, lemon-lime foam garnished with a candy cane.
- White Christmas Margarita: Rumchata, Malibu, Sauza Tequila, lime and white cranberry juices garnished with whole cranberries and a green sugar rim.
- Jock’s Holiday Nog: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Frangelico, Rumchata, vanilla creamer, garnished with a red sugar rim.
Be sure to visit Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar starting November 29th to celebrate the holidays at one of the most festive spots in Disney Springs!
Will you be visiting Jock Lindsey for the holidays? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about this year's holiday season in Disney? We can help!
- Celebrate Christmas in July With These New Activities from Disney!
- Disney Pic of the Week: Christmas in July at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Take a Sneak Peek at the Christmas Merchandise That Will Be Coming to Disney Parks This Holiday Season!
- Disney Pic of the Week: Christmas in July at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney Pic of the Week: Christmas in July at Epcot
- Disney Pic of the Week: Christmas in July at Magic Kingdom
- Osborne Lights: The Nighttime Spectacular Disney Fans Are Still Begging Hollywood Studios to Bring Back
- 2019 Christmas Wish from the Magic Kingdom
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!