Recipes Bread Pudding Cape May Cafe Beach Club
Yield: 1 10-inch pudding
4 cups Texas Toast
3 each Whole Egg
2 cups Whole Milk
½ cup Sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
½ teaspoon Cinnamon
½ teaspoon Salt
½ cup Golden Raisins
Method of Preparation:
- Cut bread into cubes.
- Place into a 10-inch cake pan.
- Combine eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon.
- Mix until incorporated.
- Pour mixture over bread and stir to coat.
- Let sit 5 – 10 minutes to allow bread to absorb liquid.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 25 – 30 minutes in a water bath until a knife inserted, comes out clean.