It’s official — the EPCOT Transformation is nearly complete!
We’ve seen the newest fireworks show, Luminous: The Symphony of Us, checked out Dreamers Point and the new Walt statue, explored the Journey of Water with Moana, and we’re ready to see the new CommuniCore Hall and Plaza! There’s only one problem…
Disney has officially DELAYED the opening of CommuniCore Hall and Plaza until 2024, according to a new press release.
It was previously announced that the EPCOT Transformation would be complete by the end of 2023, but now it seems Disney is going to be a little late in delivering that promise.
But, we have seen quite the transformation over the past few years, with Creations Shop, Connections Cafe and Eatery, the new Club Cool, and the recently opened World Celebration Gardens.
We’ll still have to wait for an official opening date for CommuniCore Hall and Plaza, but in the meantime, we’ll be keeping an eye out for any updates and news.
Stay tuned to AllEars for the latest Disney World news, and learn more about the EPCOT Transformation by clicking the links below!
Want to Learn More About EPCOT’s MASSIVE Transformation? We Can Help!
- Opening Timeline Confirmed for Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana
- Details You’ve NEVER Noticed About the Moana Attraction Coming to EPCOT
- Learn About the NEW Areas Coming to EPCOT’s World Celebration
- Get a Look at the New Walt Disney Statue Coming to EPCOT
- FIRST LOOK at the NEW Fireworks Show Coming to EPCOT
- Details Shared About a NEW Character Meet-and-Greet Spot Coming to EPCOT
- A Figment Meet-and-Greet Has Been Announced for EPCOT
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the BIG Changes Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think about the EPCOT Transformation? Tell us in the comments.