Spooky season might already be a blast in Disney World now, but it can only get better with a few more hours to explore the parks!
And, Disney World has extended its hours in two parks through the end of October!
In Magic Kingdom, the schedule will switch from a 9AM to 9PM format into a 9 AM to 10 PM version instead…
…on October 16th, 18th, 23rd, and 30th.
Over in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, there will also be extended hours from 8AM to 8PM, compared to the previous 8AM to 7PM schedule…
…on October 13th through October 16th, October 20th through October 23rd, and October 27th through October 30th.
We’ll give you a look at any other updates to the park schedules in Disney World! Stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney entertainment and news coming soon!
When is your next Disney World vacation? Let us know in the comments below!
- A Classic Attraction Had One of the BIGGEST Wait Times in Disney World Yesterday!
- New MagicBands Now Available for Disney World Resort Guests and Passholders
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- NEWS: Disney World Renames Modified Character Meet and Greets
- PHOTOS: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Grab Disney’s NEW Holiday Dooney & Bourke Bags
- NEWS: Parking Trams Returning to Disneyland Resort SOON!
- NEWS: Disneyland INCREASES Ticket and Parking Prices
- Looking for Disney Halloween Wallpapers? Look No Further!
- Lexus Has Released a NEW Line of Marvel Super Hero-Inspired Cars!