And now, Disney has released updated hours for EPCOT this August — and it includes some extra time!
EPCOT has extended its hours during select weekend days at the beginning of August! As summer comes to an end and Disney World gets ready to go into full Halloween mode, EPCOT will be opening an hour early at 10AM on August 7th and August 14th. That also means that the Food & Wine Festival Booths also will be opening an hour earlier than it usually does, so you have extra time to explore the World Showcase!
We’ll have to keep an eye on the other parks to see if their hours happen to see any earlier openings in August as well. In the meantime, stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney news coming soon!
When’s your next trip to Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- Sneak Peek at Disney World’s 50th Anniversary TV Special!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Had Some of the HIGHEST Wait Times We’ve Seen in a While!
- NEWS: Lucasfilm Executive to Retire After 35 Years
- Three Reasons You Should Stay in a Walt Disney World Moderate Resort
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- Make Your Reservations NOW for the New Steakhouse 71 at Disney World!
- Celebrate the Start of Fall and Hispanic Heritage Month with Special Sips at Joffrey’s Coffee!
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of Disney+’s ‘The Proud Family: Loud and Proud’!
- Expect Ratatouille: The Adventure to Take Zany to the Next Level
- NEWS: Female-Led ‘Flight of the Navigator’ Remake Coming to Disney+