The sun is out, the topiaries are blossoming, and a NEW pop-up shop has arrived in EPCOT!
Yup, today’s going to be an awesome day (we just know it). As the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival continues to bring fans to the park, an extra special spot has appeared with exclusive merchandise.
The Dapper Day Pop-Up Shop is a cherry on top of a great visit to Disney World now that the store has arrived for a limited time! As you make your way over to the Germany Pavilion, you can find the shop welcoming guests in to see its array of retro-inspired outfits and accessories.
Namely, the pop-up shop has rolled out the new Blue Lagoon Bow Ties Print with a blouse, skirt, men’s shirt, parasol, fan, and zipper pouch.
We also spotted a TON of fun accessories…bags, zipper pouches, pins, and so much more. You can create a whole look!
The patterns on these clothes are so fun. Isn’t this shirt great?!
And if you want to celebrate 10 years of Dapper Day, then check out the special anniversary tote!
But, you’ll want to hurry because the Dapper Day Pop-Up Shop won’t be available for long! The store is only open from April 19th through April 26th in EPCOT with its awesome collection of items. Stay tuned with All Ears for more must-have Disney merchandise and news!
What’s your favorite place to visit in EPCOT? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: Dooney & Bourke’s Tinker Bell Collection Debuts in Disney World!
- Disney Just Released the Ultimate Villain Collection Inspired by ‘Cruella’
- Rainbow Stitch Merch and Little Mermaid Makeup?! We’re SOLD on This Disney Deal!
- The Little Mermaid Stitch Crashes Disney Collection is Now Online!
- HURRY! Little Mermaid Stitch Plushes Restocked in Disney World
- Tie-Dye Disney Crocs? Yeah, They Exist!
- PHOTOS: New Rey Lightsaber Hilt Has Arrived in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney World’s NEW Plush Collection Weighs 2.5 Pounds — Here’s Why!
- Your New Favorite Disney Crocs Are Now Available Online!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With NEW ‘Star Wars’ Tees!