We’re just a few weeks away from the reopening of Disneyland Resort, and today is a very big day!
Today, guests can purchase tickets to the parks, make park reservations, and book a stay at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. The hotel reopens on April 29th, and we checked out the booking process to get all the details!
When reservations opened this morning, guests were put in a waiting room to book. After sitting in the queue for quite a while, we made it through!
We picked our dates and party size, then we were taken to the list of available hotel room options. Each room type had an average price listed. (If you’ve booked a Disney hotel before, this will look very familiar.)
After we selected our room, we were taken to a new screen…one that surprised us. It turns out that after you select your hotel room, you can get park tickets to bundle along with it!
On the ticket page, there are some important details that you’ll need to note. At this time, the Magic Morning offering is suspended. Also, you’ll want to keep your tickets’ expiration date in mind when planning your trip.
Finally, before we confirmed our booking, we were required to sign a digital COVID-19 liability waiver. The note acknowledges that all guests must be California residents and that the theme park experience will be modified upon reopening.
And that was it! We got our confirmation and now we’re ready for our visit!
Keep in mind that because of high demand, you may be seeing the loading screen frequently. If you’re trying to book today, just be patient — you’ll get to plan your magical vacation soon!
Stay tuned to AllEars for the latest Disneyland Resort reopening news, updates, and information. We’ll be there on reopening day to bring you all the details!
Have you ever stayed at a Disneyland Resort hotel? Tell us in the comments!
More Details on Disneyland Resort's Reopening
- Would You Spend $100 on Disney’s GIANT Sandwich?
- Reservations for FOUR Disneyland Restaurants Open TODAY!
- There’s a NEW (and Easier) Way to Make Disneyland Park Reservations!
- Menu Released for Disneyland Resort’s Alfresco Tasting Terrace!
- Another Disneyland Ride Has Started Using the Virtual Queue System!
- Park Reservations Available Again for the Opening of Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- These Disneyland Restaurants Will Reopen SOON! Here’s How to Make Your Reservation!
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Blue Bayou Gets a Reopening Date
- The Biggest Disney News So Far This Year
- PHOTOS: Here’s Where You Can Spot the Princesses at Disneyland!