Are you ready to go back to Disneyland?!
The Disneyland Resort theme parks are reopening soon, and we’re pretty excited. We’ve been talking about the new health and safety measures and the rides that will be available, but there’s one thing we’re extra pumped about…the food! And today we were reminded of a very iconic food that we can’t wait to enjoy again.
Today, Disney Parks shared a new video on their TikTok talking about one of the most iconic snacks of all — DOLE WHIP! Cast Members were testing the Dole Whip machines today and passing out the sweet treat for other employees to enjoy.
Gee thanks Disney, now we’ve got a real hankering for fruity soft serve! This is just one of the many reasons why we can’t wait to visit the Happiest Place on Earth again.
Stay tuned to AllEars for all the details on Disneyland Resort’s reopening! We’ll be there on the first day to cover all the news!
How do you feel about Dole Whip? Let us know in the comments!
More Details on Disneyland Resort's Reopening
- NEWS: Disneyland President Reveals Phased Reopening Of Parks Will Last At Least Another Year
- One Disney Executive Thinks That Park Pass Reservations Are Here to Stay
- BREAKING: Main Street Electrical Parade Will Have a NEW Finale When it Returns to Disneyland
- Disney Menu Updates: Prices Increase at 2 Popular Spots and MORE Holiday Treats Arrive
- Disney Menu Updates: Sneak Peek at TWO Reopening Restaurants, Holiday Treats, and MORE!
- You Can Only Get Disneyland’s NEW Menu Item on Select Nights!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE