Are you ready to go back to Disneyland?!
The Disneyland Resort theme parks are reopening soon, and we’re pretty excited. We’ve been talking about the new health and safety measures and the rides that will be available, but there’s one thing we’re extra pumped about…the food! And today we were reminded of a very iconic food that we can’t wait to enjoy again.
Today, Disney Parks shared a new video on their TikTok talking about one of the most iconic snacks of all — DOLE WHIP! Cast Members were testing the Dole Whip machines today and passing out the sweet treat for other employees to enjoy.
Gee thanks Disney, now we’ve got a real hankering for fruity soft serve! This is just one of the many reasons why we can’t wait to visit the Happiest Place on Earth again.
Stay tuned to AllEars for all the details on Disneyland Resort’s reopening! We’ll be there on the first day to cover all the news!
How do you feel about Dole Whip? Let us know in the comments!
More Details on Disneyland Resort's Reopening
- Would You Spend $100 on Disney’s GIANT Sandwich?
- Reservations for FOUR Disneyland Restaurants Open TODAY!
- There’s a NEW (and Easier) Way to Make Disneyland Park Reservations!
- Menu Released for Disneyland Resort’s Alfresco Tasting Terrace!
- Another Disneyland Ride Has Started Using the Virtual Queue System!
- Park Reservations Available Again for the Opening of Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- These Disneyland Restaurants Will Reopen SOON! Here’s How to Make Your Reservation!
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Blue Bayou Gets a Reopening Date
- The Biggest Disney News So Far This Year
- PHOTOS: Here’s Where You Can Spot the Princesses at Disneyland!