‘Tis the season to play, snack, and FINALLY return back to Disneyland! That’s right, friends! We’re just around the corner from the grand reopenings of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure after they’ve been closed for a year.
While we’ve already been able to take a sneak peek of the park’s new operations during “A Touch of Disney,” the Disneyland Resort will have limited capacity, restricted attendance, and select attractions open to guests. And, if you’re planning on visiting the parks when they reopen, you’ll want to get booking FAST!
Disneyland Resort has officially begun selling tickets once again to guests prior to the parks’ reopenings! It’s important to note that guests will need to purchase a ticket AND make reservations using Disneyland’s park pass reservation system that’s similar to the one used currently in Disney World.
If you’d like to purchase tickets, you’ll want to hurry to the Disneyland website and buckle up for a LONG wait, because there’s been a wait time of over an hour for the entire day!
We’ve been waiting in the virtual line ourselves, and after a few hours our screen is STILL giving us the same message that our approximate wait is “more than an hour.” And, one of our team members even got a “Recalculating” message after having the window open for over an hour.
Though there seems to be a lot of people in the virtual line anxiously waiting to purchase tickets, Disneyland’s Theme Park Availability Calendar still has all dates available for both parks. So, you’re not too late yet! Click here to order your tickets and click here to learn more about the ticket pricing.
As a reminder, only California residents will be able to visit the parks when they first reopen and park capacity is limited. We’ll be covering all the Disneyland reopening information, so stay tuned to AllEars!
What are you looking forward to seeing the most in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
Disneyland Re-Opening News
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Get Into Disney World EARLY. Here’s How.
- Disney Menu Updates: THREE Restaurants Reopen and Holiday Treats Begin to Arrive!
- Check Out the Food and Drinks Coming to Disneyland’s Merriest Nites!
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- NEWS: Parking Trams Returning to Disneyland Resort SOON!
- NEWS: Disneyland INCREASES Ticket and Parking Prices
- Pay-Per-Ride Prices INCREASE Heading Into the Weekend at Disney World
- PHOTOS: Disneyland Has Started Decorating for the Holidays!
- Why Disneyland Magic Key Holders Should Book Their 2021 Park Passes ASAP!