Disneyland is preparing to reopen on April 30th! As we learn more from Disney about the guidelines that are in place for purchasing tickets and making park reservations, we’re also seeing Disney release more of their specific guideliens for what the historic reopening will look like.
California state guidelines have mandated that when theme parks reopen, travel parties must be limited in size. We’re seeing now that Disney’s official reopening policies reflect those state mandates.
Disneyland has confirmed on their website that when the parks reopen, “only California residents may visit the parks, and in groups no larger than 3 households, in line with current state guidelines.”
Disneyland then directs guests to visit the state’s official COVID-19 website for more information on theme park guidance. Disney also states in their official policy that proof of residency may be required when the parks reopen.
Disney has not disclosed how proof of residency would be tracked, but as we learn more about Disneyland’s reopening, we will share the information with you! Be sure to follow along in the coming days and weeks for more of the latest news from the Disneyland Resort!
Disneyland Resort News
- More Disneyland Cast Members Are Being Called Back to Work!
- Disneyland Experiencing High Traffic Issues Following Reservations Opening
- Reservations Almost GONE for Disneyland’s Reopening Day
- VIDEO: Disney’s Got Us Seriously Craving a Dole Whip Right Now
- Here’s How to Book a Hotel at Disneyland Resort
- News: Reservations OPEN for Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- Prepare for a WAIT Because Disneyland Tickets Are On Sale Again!
- Hello, Old Friend! We’re Back in the WAITING ROOM for Disneyland Tickets!
- Disney Unveils New Poster for Snow White’s Enchanted Wish!
- EVERYTHING You Need To Know BEFORE Disneyland Resort Reservations Open!