We cannot wait to take a step into Disneyland as we ride our favorite attractions and stop by the best snack spots around.
Now that “A Touch of Disney” has opened to guests, we’ve gotten a sneak peek of everything that’s to come soon. But, you’ll want to pay attention if you plan on returning to the parks for their grand reopenings!
As you pick out your favorite pair of Minnie Ears before heading to Disneyland’s reopening, you’re going to need to know three tips before heading to the parks on April 30th.
First, you’ll want to download or update the Disneyland app for the latest information you need to know before you go. Be sure to create or sign in to your Disney account. Online registration is required for a new account! Lastly, look through “My Profile” to verify all the information is accurate.
And, then you’re all set up and ready to go! You’ll just need your park tickets to be scanned so you can enjoy everything that Disney has to offer. Legacy Passholders, though, will need to link their unique digital discount ticket code to their Disney accounts before heading to parks as well. When they’ve been linked, Passholders should be able to see the Legacy Passholder digital discount ticket in the “Tickets and Passes” tab in the Disneyland app.
If you haven’t received yours on the app or through your email, you’ll need to call Passholder Member Services at (714) 781-4567. Ahead of Disneyland’s opening, we’ll be sure to update you on everything you need to before you visit the parks. Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney news!
Who does water park rides better: Disney or Universal?
Are you excited about Disneyland’s reopening? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney’s Latest 40% Off DEAL is Happening Online Now — GO, GO, GO!
- A NEW Disney World Hotel Transportation Problem May Impact Your Next Trip
- ‘Ahsoka’ Premiere Date REVEALED on Disney+
- NEW Look at Disney’s Upcoming ‘Frozen’ Rides
- There’s a MYSTERIOUS Crane in the World Showcase Lagoon at EPCOT
- A Disney Springs Store Just Announced a Temporary CLOSURE
- Get 30% Off Some of Disney’s Most Expensive Souvenirs TODAY ONLY
- Website COMPLICATIONS May Impact Your 2024 Disney World Vacation Bookings
- PRICE INCREASES Hit Disney World Tickets
- The End Is HERE — Splash Mountain Has PERMANENTLY CLOSED in Disneyland