Now that “A Touch of Disney” has opened to guests, we’ve gotten a sneak peek of everything that’s to come soon. But, you’ll want to pay attention if you plan on returning to the parks for their grand reopenings!
As you pick out your favorite pair of Minnie Ears before heading to Disneyland’s reopening, you’re going to need to know three tips before heading to the parks on April 30th.
First, you’ll want to download or update the Disneyland app for the latest information you need to know before you go. Be sure to create or sign in to your Disney account. Online registration is required for a new account! Lastly, look through “My Profile” to verify all the information is accurate.
And, then you’re all set up and ready to go! You’ll just need your park tickets to be scanned so you can enjoy everything that Disney has to offer. Legacy Passholders, though, will need to link their unique digital discount ticket code to their Disney accounts before heading to parks as well. When they’ve been linked, Passholders should be able to see the Legacy Passholder digital discount ticket in the “Tickets and Passes” tab in the Disneyland app.
If you haven’t received yours on the app or through your email, you’ll need to call Passholder Member Services at (714) 781-4567. Ahead of Disneyland’s opening, we’ll be sure to update you on everything you need to before you visit the parks. Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney news!
Are you excited about Disneyland’s reopening? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: You’ll Have To Plan Ahead If You Want To Visit The Walt Disney Family Museum!
- NEWS: Disney’s ‘Frozen the Musical’ Will Return This Fall in the UK!
- How Disney Controls Shop Capacity May Be Changing Soon!
- The Best Quick Service Meals at Each Walt Disney World Park
- Prepare for a WAIT Because Disneyland Tickets Are On Sale Again!
- Airfare is Going Up, But There Are Still Ways to Find Cheap Flights to Disney World!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney’s Avengers Campus
- An EPCOT Store Will Temporarily Close Soon
- A Light Up Disney Backpack?! Now We’ve Seen Everything
- Cast Member Tuesdays Return to Splitsville in Disney Springs!