Another week, another NEW 50th anniversary feature in Disney World! As we get ready to party with Mickey, Minnie, and their pals during the festivities beginning in October, the parks have already been adding decorations here and there early.
Mostly, Cinderella Castle has received a makeover with “EARidescent” features as ribbons, banners, and more have appeared. Since each of the park icons will be getting its own special look, we’ve been keeping an eye on Cinderella Castle’s progress for the 50th anniversary. And, we’re giving you another update all the way from the Magic Kingdom!
Recently, we’ve seen Cinderella Castle mainly focus new decorations along its walls. But, today, things were looking a bit different as the turrets received an extra POP that really completes their look.
A golden “ribbon” now wraps around the bright blue spires, looping around to the top where the flags are located. They mainly look gold from afar, but you can see hints of the pink and purple 50th anniversary color scheme when you admire it closely.
You can see one of the completed turrets (for now) with the banner draped on the front and the ribbon swirling around the top. And, honestly, we keep getting more and more excited every time we see a new 50th anniversary addition pop up in the parks!
We’ll have to keep an eye out for more 50th anniversary decorations and details before the event kicks off this October. And, you can make sure you get all your Disney news fast by following along with All Ears!
Should you go to Disney World during its 50th anniversary?
Will you be heading to Disney World for its 50th anniversary? Let us know in the comments below!
- Why Disney Fans Should Mark Their Calendars in May
- Take Advantage of This Disney World Discount Before It’s GONE
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: A Disney World Spot Has Finally Reopened After a MONTHS-Long Closure
- THIS Is What You Need to Do on Your Rest Day at Disney World!
- PHOTOS: See What Space Mountain Looks Like With Lights On in Disney World
- You Won’t Believe How FAST Lightning Lanes SOLD OUT for TRON in Disney World
- Why This Fan-Favorite Disney Executive Could Be the Next CEO
- How the Parks Have CHANGED in Bob Iger’s First 100 Days Back as Disney CEO
- Meet the “King Killer” Who Could Replace Bob Iger as Disney CEO
- Yes, It’s Still Possible To Save Money at Disney World — Here’s How!
2 Replies to “Cinderella Castle Was Looking Different AGAIN Today in Magic Kingdom!”
We will be there – only if mask mandates are gone. We have reservations but will cancel if the masks have not been lifted.
We went in January with masks and all the restrictions, it just wasn’t ‘magical Disney’ – the mask thing takes you right out of the Disney bubble. The value equation is just not the same, it costs my fam $20k plus for the trip. Looking forward to no masks at Disney again hopefully soon!
Let’s get this 50th anniversary party started!!!!!!!