If you’re grabbing all the Halloween treats in Disney Springs, you know it’s going to be a good day!
Wolfgang Puck Express is tucked near Days of Christmas in the shopping and dining district. But today, we noticed an essential part of the exterior missing. You’ll see in the picture below what Wolfgang Puck Express had looked like…
…and the stark contrast to what it looked like today.
Not only was the sign missing, but we also noticed that the menu was missing from the cases out front, and black-out curtains have been put up in the windows.
As of now, the restaurant is still listed on the Disney World website, with a notice of being “Temporarily Unavailable.” While it’s possible the dining spot could just be receving a bit of a refurbishment, we don’t have many details at this time. We’ll continue to keep you updated as we learn more abotu the dining spot!
Have you been to Wolfgang Puck Express during a trip to Disney Springs? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: Lotus Blossom Has Reopened at EPCOT’s China Pavilion in Disney World!
- Minnie’s Here to Stay! Hollywood and Vine Extends Character Dining Through Fall 2021 in Disney World!
- NEWS: Two MORE Restaurants Have Been Added to Disney’s Table Service To Go!
- Homecomin’ Will Be Celebrating Thanksgiving With a New Menu Offering in Disney World!
- Find Out How You Could Score a FREE Full-Size Candy Bar in Disney Springs on Halloween!
- Confused About the New Walk-Up Waitlist in Disney World? Here’s Everything You Need to Know!
- AllEars TV: The Glorious Return of 8 Magic Kingdom Snacks!
- NEWS! Nomad Lounge Has Been Added to Disney’s Mobile Dine Walk-Up Feature!
- Joffrey’s vs. Starbucks! Find Out What YOU Thought Was the Best Cup of Coffee in Disney World!
- NEWS: Olivia’s Cafe Has Debuted as Another Table Service Mobile Order Location in Disney World!