While we’ve been missing going back to Disneyland since the parks are closed indefinitely, the Disney Resorts have had fluctuating opening dates as well.
Although guests were able to stay in select Disneyland hotels in August originally, reservations have been postponed again. Guests who made bookings at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel have had their reservations canceled through the end of August.
At this time, guests aren’t able to reschedule their stays or make new ones until September 1st or later. When reservations become available, guests will be able to make bookings for room reservations only starting in September.
At the moment, ticketing is on hold since Disneyland doesn’t have a set reopening date. While Disney continues to update its plans for the parks and resorts, we’ll keep you in the loop with everything you need to know!
What is your favorite hotel to stay at in Disneyland? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World