While Downtown Disney has welcomed everyone back, Disneyland has delayed its grand reopening (so it will be a bit more time before you can have Mickey Pretzel on Main Street in California).
If you’ve missed snacking your way through the parks or going to the movies, there’s a special treat happening to kick off the weekend!
The El Capitan Theatre has brought back Mickey Pretzels again for guests to grab for movie night at home! While guests have been able to snack on their pretzels inside the theatre before, the concessions have them available to-go all weekend long!
El Capitan Theatre Concessions To Go returns this weekend with everyone’s favorite Mickey Pretzel! Pre-order one of our concession bundles now for your at-home movie experience! https://t.co/FzKpVKObvq pic.twitter.com/kbvXYbWlwj
— Disney D23 (@DisneyD23) July 31, 2020
The Mickey Pretzels will be available from July 31st through August 2nd during half hour increments at 1:30PM until 7PM. Although guests can get the Mickey Pretzels individually, there are also snack bundles available for everyone visiting!
Depending on whether you’d like drinks, hot dogs, popcorn, and candy to go along with your pretzels (and side of cheese, of course), the bundles range from $7 to $45.
Although we totally miss watching our favorite Disney films in the theatres, we’re SO glad to be able to pick up all sorts of snacks and goodies to take home with us too.
We’re just glad that there are so many new films and shows coming out on Disney+ for August just in time for movie night!
Take a look at all the adorable character face masks that have made their way into Downtown Disney here!
What is your go-to Disney film for movie night? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World