Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom are official welcoming guests back to the parks again. We’ve taken you through all the ins and outs of the new park experience, along with crowd levels and wait times for both Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom on their first day back. Today, we’re taking a look at how the wait times have changed for day TWO of the reopening process!
Overall, yesterday we saw light crowds at both parks, but Animal Kingdom in particular had an average wait time of about five minutes for all of its rides (yes, that includes Flight of Passage). Since it looked like many went to Magic Kingdom for the first day back, with plans to go to Animal Kingdom for the second, we were curious to see if that would change today.
Animal Kingdom Midday
Over at Animal Kingdom by noon, the wait times were definitely a bit longer than we saw yesterday, but still comparatively very short to what would have been seen prior to the closures. Most of the rides were still five minute waits, with Expedition Everest and Na’vi River Journey touting 20 and 25 minute waits respectively.
Over at Flight of Passage, which was a walk-on most of the day yesterday, there was a longer wait of 30 minutes. Kali River Rapids was temporarily closed, which could be due in part to the ride being cleaned.
Magic Kingdom Midday
Over at Magic Kingdom, wait times were still relatively low, looking similar to what we saw yesterday! There are a lot of five minute waits (including Space Mountain).
Some of the longer waits are in the 20 to 30 minute range, which is about what we saw at this time yesterday for these same rides.
We will continue to keep you updated throughout the day with more wait times from both Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom!
Will you be visiting Disney World this year? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World