We love a good Disney recipe, that’s why we have TONS set aside for our next rainy day.
With SO many recipes, it’s taking us some time to go through them. Today, though, we’re looking at some recipes that don’t go to the top of everyone’s lists of Disney bites — but we can’t WAIT to make these vegan Disney parks eats!
Learn how to make these vegan Disney parks eats at home!
This yummy blend of spices and veggies (including jalapenos) is super tasty and a great way to try out some African-inspired fare!
2. Mango Chutney from Tusker House
Love Mango? We recommend this sweet and savory chutney to serve on bread, veggies, or whatever else you want!
3. Roasted Potatoes from Tusker House
Tusker House has some pretty amazing recipes. You can’t beat the delish Roasted Potatoes made with paprika, garlic, and rosemary.
4. Spicy Potato and Pea Samosa from Tusker House
If you’ve never had a samosa, you gotta try one! This fried vegan street food is so, so, so good. Potatoes and peas? Here we come!
5. Cucumber Salad from Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
Moving on to Hollywood Studios, we’ve got a rec if you like a little tang! This Cucumber Salad is pickled with vinegar. Yum!
Hot debate: Is soup a theme park food? We don’t know. But we DO know we love this Minestrone Soup.
7. Seared Marinated Tofu from Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
Tofu isn’t the most common protein option in Disney World, but it is a good one! Try an awesome tofu dish with this recipe.
Hollywood Brown Derby is easily one of our fave Hollywood Studios restaurants. Give this recipe a try and you’ll see why!
9. Curry Corn Soup from Coral Reef Restaurant
With all the international fare in Epcot, there are a lot of vegan options. Future World even has some — like this unique soup!
10. Jasmine Cashew Rice from Coral Reef Restaurant
This can be a great side, or, if you’re a rice fiend, make a bunch and eat it by itself!
11. Lentil Salad from Sunshine Seasons
Vegans know it, we know it. Lentils are a GREAT source of protein and nutrients, so fuel up with this salad.
12. Pumpkin Soup from Sunshine Seasons
Another great Future World soup is the yummy and belly-warming pumpkin soup.
13. Sunflower Seed Bread from Garden Grill
Peep this totally animal product-free sunflower seed bread. We’re getting hungry just thinking about it!
14. Braised Red Cabbage from Biergarten
As we said, Epcot is a great place to taste the vegan fares of the world. Try, for instance, the braised red cabbage!
15. Couscous Mrouzia from Restaurant Marrakesh
Moroccan cuisine relies a lot less on animals than American cuisine. You’ll have some luck with Restaurant Marrakesh recipes! Check out the couscous mrouzia.
16. Couscous Salad from Restaurant Marrakesh
Speaking of couscous, we can also vouch for this yummy recipe.
Over in Norway, we can snag the Kringle recipe so that you can make your very own vegan Norwegian pretzel at home.
18. Lentil Salad from Restaurant Marrakesh
Did someone say more lentils? Here’s another flavorful salad.
Your kids might not like ’em, but a lot of us love mushrooms. That’s why we can’t way to whip up this Norwegian roasted mushroom salad.
20. Tomato Salad from Biergarten
Back to Germany, you gotta try this easy tomato salad recipe for a great lunch or side.
21. Vine-ripened Tomato Stack from Le Cellier
Or, go a little fancier with your ‘maters. Make the vine-ripened tomato stack!
22. Amber Waves of Grain from Liberty Tree Tavern
What a fitting name! Plus, what a tasty dish. Go grab some veggies and get cooking.
23. Vegetarian Chili from Columbia Harbour House
Walt Disney loved chili, and so do we. Try this one!
24. Sweet Potato Salad from The Crystal Palace
Another great side is the yummy and filling sweet potato salad from Crystal Palace. Yum!
25. Pineapple Dole Whip
You didn’t think we were going to make a list of vegan recipes and leave out the most iconic vegan treat, did you? That’s right, make that Dole Whip at home!
Which of these recipes is going on YOUR list? Tell us in the comments!
Get more Disney recipes at the links below!
- 15 Disney Recipes to Make When You Have No Idea What to Cook
- 5 Semi-Healthy Disney World Recipes For When You Realize You Haven’t Eaten Veggies All Week
- 25 Disney Parks Vegan Eats Even the Most Carnivorous Humans Will Love
- Disney Recipes Made by YOU: We’re Very Impressed with Your Skills
- Host Your Own Flower and Garden Festival with these EPCOT Recipes!
- Recipes for a Two-Credit Disney Dining Plan Night at Home
- Five Disney Parks Recipes Anyone Can Make