The attraction, which originally debuted as the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure in 2009, has seen major updates since its debut over a decade ago. Originally, guests would need to collect a special cellphone from a kiosk near the World Showcase entrance to interact with the attraction.
The last day of operation will be February 16th, so hurry to stop Dr. Doofenshmirtz before it’s too late!
Are you excited for the potential new Duck Tales makeover, or are you bummed to lose the Phineas and Ferb theme? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
MOOOOOM! Phineas and Ferb are rebuilding Epcot!
- Hurry! Disney Just Dropped More Limited Edition EPCOT Posters Online!
- EPCOT is Looking DIFFERENT on Disney World’s Digital Maps!
- PHOTOS: More Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Merchandise is Now Available in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS: The Unexpected Place to Find NEW Ratatouille Merchandise in Disney World!
- EPCOT No Longer Has a “Future World” — Take a Look at the 3 New Neighborhoods!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!