The attraction, which originally debuted as the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure in 2009, has seen major updates since its debut over a decade ago. Originally, guests would need to collect a special cellphone from a kiosk near the World Showcase entrance to interact with the attraction.
The last day of operation will be February 16th, so hurry to stop Dr. Doofenshmirtz before it’s too late!
Are you excited for the potential new Duck Tales makeover, or are you bummed to lose the Phineas and Ferb theme? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
MOOOOOM! Phineas and Ferb are rebuilding Epcot!
- PHOTOS: See What’s CHANGED at TRON Lightcycle / Run, ‘Moana,’ and MORE in Disney World
- 3 Clues That Could Point to BIG Changes at EPCOT
- ALL the Construction Updates From Disney World and Universal Orlando in January
- 6 MAJOR Construction Changes from Disney World
- PHOTOS: Why the Start of Your Day in EPCOT Will Look DIFFERENT Now
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!