The attraction, which originally debuted as the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure in 2009, has seen major updates since its debut over a decade ago. Originally, guests would need to collect a special cellphone from a kiosk near the World Showcase entrance to interact with the attraction.
The last day of operation will be February 16th, so hurry to stop Dr. Doofenshmirtz before it’s too late!
Are you excited for the potential new Duck Tales makeover, or are you bummed to lose the Phineas and Ferb theme? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
MOOOOOM! Phineas and Ferb are rebuilding Epcot!
- Space 220 is Starting to Take Shape at Epcot in Disney World!
- Epcot Construction Update: Future World as We Knew It Is a Thing of the Past!
- Epcot’s Electric Umbrella Has Closed in Disney World!
- Is Electric Umbrella Closing Next Week in Disney’s Epcot?
- Goodbye Perry, Hello Scrooge: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure Set to Close February 16th!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!