While the next few years have some major changes ahead for Epcot, smaller changes to the park’s transformation have already begun!
One such change switched over right before our eyes, and it comes in the form of the Camera Center and Pin Traders!
The Camera Center and Pin Traders used to be two separate locations in Epcot, but have now undergone a makeover to occupy the same space!
On one side you’ll spot the Camera Traders sign, while on the other you can see the sign for Pin Traders.
The entrance to the newly combined store is right across the way from Spaceship Earth (you can even spot its reflection in the window!).
Not only is Epcot changing, but the way we use cameras has definitely changed. Now, the Camera Center has a pretty simple set-up, consisting of a Disney Photopass desk with kiosks and some information that you can take on the program.
On the other side of the store, you’ll spot a beautiful wall full of Disney pins and other merchandise!
Among the wall of pins, we spotted some upcoming limited edition pins that were truly special. This set commemorates the 20th Anniversary of Disney Pin Trading. The green outer layer opens up to reveal some of beloved Disney characters. It’s the ultimate pin trading experience, and we’d imagine there will be plenty of people that want to collect them all!
Speaking of collectibles, there are also these Epcot Logo Pins. Such a cool idea, and we love the colors!
Of course, there aren’t only pins to collect. There was also a great selection of MagicBands available in the store.
We also spotted some 2020 merchandise to help ring in the New Year in style!
You can visit the newly combined Pin Traders and Camera Center store in Epcot, where you will find it right across the way from Spaceship Earth.
Will you be visiting the newly combined Pin Traders and Camera Center store in Epcot? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about Epcot's transformation? We can help!
- Taste Track Returns to Offer Up New Eats at Disney’s Epcot!
- Gateway Gifts Has Reopened in Disney’s Epcot!
- Things to Do Each Month of 2020 at Walt Disney World
- The New Schedule at Palais du Cinema at Epcot is Posted… But What Does This Mean for Impressions de France?!
- Oooooh, Canada: A Sneak Peek at “Canada: Far and Wide” at Epcot!
- Construction Updates: A Salute To All Things Epcot but Mostly The Regal Eagle
- Epcot Construction Update: the Great Wall of Epcot is Back… with a Hint at the Future?
- New Character Meet and Greet Locations Pop Up All Over Epcot!
- Mouse Gear has Switched Gears! Check Out the New Temporary Location for the Epcot Superstore!
- Epcot’s Mouse Gear Set to Move Temporarily — We’ll Tell You Where!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!