The transformation of Epcot’s entrance is under way — including the removal of the Leave a Legacy photos. The removal of the photos is now complete on the right side as you enter the park.
The announcement of the entrance transformation promised a more open experience, and now we get a preview of that.
For the past few weeks construction walls were around the Leave a Legacy photos as they were being removed. Now, the right side of the entrance plaza is open.
It appears as though the removal has eased congestion in this area.
The Leave a Legacy photo panels will displayed in an alternate location at the park’s entrance.
What do you think of the entrance so far? Will it be easier to navigate and less congested? Let us know in the comments.
Want to learn more about Epcot’s transformation? We can help!
- Epcot's Tram Pick-up/Drop-off Locations Moved During Transformation
- Epcot’s Transformation Continues with New Entrance and New Play Pavilion
- Goodbye IllumiNations, Hello Epcot Forever: Dates Announced
- New Creperie Announced for Epcot’s France Pavilion
- New Space Restaurant to Offer “Out-of-this-World” Dining Experience at Epcot
- New Restaurant Coming to Epcot’s Japan Pavilion
- New Film, Awesome Planet, to Come to Epcot’s The Land Pavilion as Part of Park’s Transformation
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!