It’s spring! and you know what that means? Sunny days, flowers and trees in full bloom and… Easter!
Walt Disney World has been bursting with color and hints of Easter the last few weeks, and now you can stop by the Magic Kingdom to visit those Easter VIPs — Mr. and Mrs. Easter Bunny!
You’ll find this festive duo just off of Magic Kingdom’s Town Square, in their specially designed space, Bunny Lane Garden, until Easter Sunday, April 21.
The pair will be holding meet-and-greets with their adoring public off and on throughout the day until about 5:30 p.m. Check the Times Guide or the My Disney Experience app for more details.
Curious as to what other Easter events are being staged around the World? Check out these posts:
- Easter Sunday Dining Options at Disney Springs
- Egg-Cellent! Disney World’s Chocolate Easter Egg Display at the Grand Floridian
- Menu Mania: Spring Treats, Easter Brunches, Lots of Updates Across the Disney Parks and Resorts
- Disney World’s 2019 Eggstravaganza Scavenger Hunt Has Started at Epcot
- Special Edition Haunted Mansion Eggstravaganza Eggs Are a Must-Have
- What’s Growing On at the 26th Annual Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
Follow @allearsnet on Instagram and Twitter!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney happenings!