And, the UK Pavilion is a fan-favorite spot to spend time in with restaurants like the Rose & Crown Pub, character meet and greets with Alice and Mary Poppins, and great views of the new Harmonious nighttime spectacular. But, if you’re looking to go on a shopping spree, the UK Pavilion has also brought back a unique store that has been closed since the parks reopened last year!
The Sportsman’s Shoppe is a one-stop-shop for all of the British goodies you can think of! And, it officially reopened in the UK Pavilion today!
The store is decorated with various features from the UK, including a red telephone booth…
…trophies (maybe for rugby or football)…
…and even crests along the walls! However, not every room is open just yet, so we’ll have to keep returning to see when they do!
You can find all sorts of merchandise in stock, based on popular franchises like Doctor Who and iconic bands like The Beatles.
You can even find merchandise inspired by the UK in general with the Union Jack…
…as well as golf gear with tartan patterns and references to Scottish culture!
So, if you’re looking for a unique souvenir to bring back to your family and friends, then you’ll definitely want to take some time to explore the Sportsman’s Shoppe!
Of course, we’ll give you a look at more places that reopen in Disney World so be sure to stay tuned with All Ears for more the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What is your favorite place to visit in the World Showcase? Let us know in the comments below!
- WHEN ‘Encanto’ Will Be FREE For Disney+ Subscribers!
- NEWS: Another Character Dining Experience Will Reopen in Disney World SOON!
- PHOTOS: Love Marvel’s Hawkeye? We’ve Got Some AWESOME Merch for You!
- PHOTOS: Holiday Balloons Have Arrived in Disney World!
- Save Up to 50% On Disney Merch With These Cyber Monday Deals!
- How to Save Big on Disney Merch This Cyber Monday!
- How to See the Disney World Holiday Parade Without an After Hours Ticket!
- LONG Lines & BIG Crowds: See the Wait Times for the Week of Thanksgiving in Disney World
- Ever Wonder What Happens to Disney World’s Food Waste?
- PHOTOS: Sneak Peek at the 30th Anniversary Treats and Merchandise Coming to Disneyland Paris