We hope you’re hungry, because Disney World is cooking up all sorts of dining experiences around the parks and resorts for its 50th anniversary!
And, the famed California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will also be a part of the celebrations with a brand new 50th anniversary menu to accompany your visit to Disney World! Plus, you won’t have to wait too much longer to book your spot before your upcoming vacation!
Reservations will open at California Grill starting September 23rd for guests to try the new 50th anniversary menu! However, the actual dishes off the menu will start to be featured at the Contemporary Resort’s hit restaurant on October 3rd.
The new menu items are fit for a variety of palates! If you’re craving pizza, then you can indulge in the House-Made Artisanal-Style Duck á la Orange Pizza. Or, if you’re looking for something on the more sophisticated side, then the Oak-Fired Filet of Beef with Black Truffle-Brown Butter Château Potatoes, Golden Raisins Vinaigrette, Cauliflower, and Black Garlic Butter would be the perfect meal. But, you can even snack on some great sushi with the California Grill Sushi Classics Trio that features the Blue Crab California Roll, Shrimp Tempura Roll, and Spicy Kazan Roll. Plus, you can finish your experience with the sweet EARidescent Grand Marnier Soufflé!
But, there is so much more you can try during your visit too! When we finally get to try the menu items for ourselves, we’ll give you all our thoughts. In the meantime, stay tuned with AllEars for the latest dining and Disney news coming soon!
What 50th anniversary dining experience are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments below!
- How to Ride Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure WITHOUT a Virtual Queue or Lightning Lane!
- Why You Should Pack Your Rain Gear If You’re Headed to Disney World This Week
- A Fan-Favorite Holiday Character Meal is Coming BACK to Disney World SOON!
- Having Trouble Booking EPCOT’s Candlelight Processional Dining Packages? You’re Not Alone.
- A Classic Attraction Had One of the BIGGEST Wait Times in Disney World Yesterday!
- New MagicBands Now Available for Disney World Resort Guests and Passholders
- Disneyland’s Recent Retweet Was a Whole CHOICE
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE Fall Treats Arrive Including One Themed After a Fan-Favorite Ride!
- NEWS: Disney World Renames Modified Character Meet and Greets
- PHOTOS: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Grab Disney’s NEW Holiday Dooney & Bourke Bags