As you walk around Disney’s Animal Kingdom, you might be in awe of the floating mountains in Pandora or all the animals carved into the Tree of Life (over 300 to be exact).
But, there are also other unexpected hidden details throughout the park that you may not even notice!
Did you know that Expedition Everest actually continues alllll the way across the lagoon, far from the actual mountains? Guests can head over to the Vista of the Himalayas area, where they can peek through a telescope to see the mountains up close from another angle…
…or learn more about the Himalayas mountain range themselves! Contrary to popular belief, Mount Everest is NOT actually the home of the Yeti. Instead, the smaller Forbidden Mountain next door happens to be the spot the Yeti presumedly resides.
When you’re visiting the Himalayas, the peaks of the Forbidden Mountain and Mount Everest actually line up perfectly if you get the right angle.
You can get an idea of what this would look like by popping over to the Everest shrine near the Vista of the Himalayas to see how the peaks line up at the perfect angle!
The more you know, folks! Of course, there are so many other hidden details throughout Disney’s Animal Kingdom that are worth exploring during your next trip. And, we’ll be sure to take you with us during our adventures in the park soon! Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What are a few of your favorite hidden details in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Select Character Meet and Greets Will Soon Be Available Through Genie+ in Disney World
- We Saw Some LONG Disney World Wait Times Yesterday!
- New Documentary By Roy Disney’s Granddaughter Shows Harsh Criticism Towards Disney
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: 2 Popular Disney World Meet and Greets Are BACK!
- Showtimes For Indiana Jones Stunt Show CHANGING Soon in Disney World
- Select Guests Can Now Purchase D23 Expo Tickets!
- PHOTOS: One of the Most Interactive Shows Has Returned to Disney World!
- We Tested Riding Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure During Early Entry in Disney World
- NEWS: ‘Book of Boba Fett’ Debuts With Lowest Reviews of Any Major Disney+ Series So Far
- Daytime Guests Can Now Watch Magic Kingdom’s NEW Holiday Castle Show!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!