It’s almost a new month, which means that we’ve got another round of Disney menu updates!
With a new secret menu in Disney World, new specialty treats in honor of Disney’s Cruella releasing in theaters and on Disney+ Premier Access, and lots of restaurants reopening in Disneyland, we’ve got a lot to cover! So, let’s check out all the new eats and drinks you can find on your next visit to Disney!
Check out the latest Disney menu updates!
Menu Updates 5/31/21
Coral Reef Restaurant
- REMOVED! Braised Veal Osso Buco
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- ADDED! Trilobites Twist
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
- REMOVED! Smoked Seafood Dip, Pan-seared Shrimp Pasta
- ADDED! Feature Film Burger, Salmon Burger and Onion Rings appetizer
- ADDED! Sweet and Savory Popcorn
- ADDED! White Chocolate Hazelnut gelato flavor
- RE-ADDED! Bacon Waffles
- ADDED! Scarlet Spider
- ADDED! Secret Menu Item- Dole Whip Watermelon Slice (Available through September 6th)
- ADDED! Cruella Themed Petit Cake (Available May 28th to June 6th)
Morimoto Street Food
- ADDED! Buffalo Chicken Egg Roll
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- REMOVED! Tanis Tuna Taco
- ADDED! Florida Jerk-spiced Shrimp Taco
Coca-Cola Rooftop Bar
- ADDED! Perfect Harmony Cocktail
We update our Disney World menus frequently, but, if you’re looking for the most recent changes to a restaurant, there’s an easy way to find them. Just click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page, and you’ll find the latest changes made to the page!
Stay tuned to AllEars for all the updates from around the Disney parks! In the meantime, make sure to leave your own reviews for Disney rides, restaurants, and more on our site.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What is your favorite Disney restaurant? Let us know in the comments!