EPCOT’s International Festival of the Arts just ended yesterday. But, there’s no need to fear. In just a few days, another festival will begin — the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival!
Some of the topiaries and one of the gardens for the festival are already up in the park. And we’ve already gotten a peek at ALL of the gardens, food booths, entertainment, and activities that we’ll soon get to enjoy. But, today we spotted something new in EPCOT!
It’s a new Flower & Garden Festival-themed map! While we admittedly use the My Disney Experience app for most of our in-park needs, it’s fun to pick up a park map sometimes as a totally free souvenir. And, it can be a good way to find your way around the parks while giving yourself a bit of a technology break.
The front of the map features two guests standing near the China pavilion with snacks (presumably from the Flower and Garden Festival) in their hands.
The back of the map features health & safety reminders as well as a COVID-19 warning. And there’s another part of the map that features some tips about Mobile Order and more. But, you’re probably looking for a peek inside the main section of the map and here it is!
On one side, you’ve got a list of all of the park’s attractions, restaurants, and shopping spots. So many choices!
The other side of the map has, well, a map! It shows all of the spots around the park including some that are coming soon. In the upper right-hand corner you can see Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at the France pavilion. Underneath it says “coming 2021.” The ride is in fact supposed to open this year and we’re eagerly awaiting an official opening date announcement.
On the bottom of the map, it shows the future homes for the PLAY! pavilion and Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind. The map still doesn’t seem to show other parts of the EPCOT Transformation though. It also still uses the terms “Future World East” and “Future World West.” Eventually, these will go away as these areas are re-named into their appropriate “neighborhoods.”
We’re constantly visiting EPCOT and the other Disney World theme parks to bring you all the latest updates. And you know we’ll be bringing you lots of information about the Flower and Garden Festival once it officially begins. So, be sure to come back for more Disney news.
Will you be visiting EPCOT soon for the Flower & Garden Festival? Tell us about your plans in the comments below.
More Stories About Disney World
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- The Disney World Park That Looks NOTHING Like it Did on Opening Day
- AllEars TV: The BEST Part of EPCOT
- PHOTOS: Boat Rentals are BACK at Select Disney World Resorts!
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- EVERY Lightning Lane Sign We’ve Seen So Far in Disney World!
- NEWS: Showtimes Released for Disney KiteTails at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- EPCOT is the Place to BE For Low Wait Times in Disney World!
- VIDEO: Disney World Tested New 50th Anniversary Fireworks Last Night!