Disneyland may be closed officially, but we’ve still been able to explore spots like Buena Vista Street recently!
But, that doesn’t mean the parks and operations aren’t looking majorly different than they were previously.
Disneyland may have canceled its previous Annual Passholder program, but it has provided the title of “Legacy Passholders” to those guests. Recently, Disney announced that there may be a designated park entrance for Legacy Passholders, a special shopDisney code, extended discounts, and other additional perks.
And, one of those additional perks is a special opportunity at the limited-edition ticketed event coming to Disney California Adventure! Guests will be able to visit Cars Land, Pacific Wharf, Pixar Pier, and Grizzly Peak with six Market Place booths, entertainment, and exclusive merchandise.
Disney will be sharing more details on the special Passholder opportunity through the Disneyland Legacy Passholders Facebook page soon! And, we’ll be sure to keep you updated with all the information you need to know. Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney news!
Have you been to Disneyland Resort recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: New Harmonious Centerpiece Already Receives an Update in EPCOT!
- 6 ‘WandaVision’ Theories You Need to Read Before the Finale
- A Magic Kingdom Ride Had the Longest Average Wait Time in Disney World This Week!
- Heading to Disney’s Aulani Resort? You’ll Want to Know About This Special Perk!
- It Looks Like Spring Break Will Be VERY Busy in Disney World
- Four Disney Characters Are the Stars of NEW Accessories!
- There’s a Mysterious New Photo-Op Lurking in Disney Springs
- It’s the Return of Character Murals at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort!
- NEWS: The Atlantic Hurricane Season Could Receive an Earlier Start Date
- PHOTOS: Harmonious Reaches a MAJOR Construction Milestone in EPCOT!