Disneyland may be closed officially, but we’ve still been able to explore spots like Buena Vista Street recently!
But, that doesn’t mean the parks and operations aren’t looking majorly different than they were previously.
Disneyland may have canceled its previous Annual Passholder program, but it has provided the title of “Legacy Passholders” to those guests. Recently, Disney announced that there may be a designated park entrance for Legacy Passholders, a special shopDisney code, extended discounts, and other additional perks.
And, one of those additional perks is a special opportunity at the limited-edition ticketed event coming to Disney California Adventure! Guests will be able to visit Cars Land, Pacific Wharf, Pixar Pier, and Grizzly Peak with six Market Place booths, entertainment, and exclusive merchandise.
Disney will be sharing more details on the special Passholder opportunity through the Disneyland Legacy Passholders Facebook page soon! And, we’ll be sure to keep you updated with all the information you need to know. Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney news!
Have you been to Disneyland Resort recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World
- You Can Score a FREE Collectible Key During Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Could This Popular Tradition RETURN for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays?
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- PHOTOS: What the Opening Day Line Looked Like for EPCOT’s Space 220
- Date Revealed for California Grill’s New 50th Anniversary Dining Experience in Disney World
- The Majority of Wait Times Were Under an Hour in Disney World Yesterday
- NEWS: Opening Date DELAYED for Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney World Had a BUSY Weekend with Higher Wait Times!
- A New Docuseries About George Lucas Is In the Works!