Last year, Disneyland announced a reopening date for the Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa for Disney Vacation Club Members. However, due to the regional stay-at-home order going into effect in Southern California, those reopening plans were delayed.
Now, we’re learning more about the resort’s reopening timeline, including when Members can once again look forward to visiting!
Disney has announced that the Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa are scheduled to reopen on May 2nd, 2021.
In Disney’s announcement, it is noted that the Villas “will open for Members and their guests,” indicating that non-Members may not be able to book reservations at this time. In addition, while the Villas will reopen in May, the remainder of the resort will be closed.
Disney notes that during the initial reopening of the hotel, “most dining, amenities, activities and services will be modified, limited in capacity or unavailable based on physical distancing and health guidelines. In addition, some areas and offerings will remain temporarily closed or unavailable.”
We will continue to monitor the reopening plans at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa as well as other areas around the Disneyland Resort!
Click here to read about which areas of Disney California Adventure will be available to guests to explore next month!
Are you a Disney Vacation Club Member? Will you book a reservation at the Grand Californian when it reopens? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- Park Reservations Available Again for the Opening of Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- These Disneyland Restaurants Will Reopen SOON! Here’s How to Make Your Reservation!
- Here’s When Non-Hotel Guests Can Making Dining Reservations for Disney’s GCH Craftsman Bar
- NEWS: Disneyland’s Blue Bayou Gets a Reopening Date
- Don’t Sleep on the BIG Changes Coming to This Disney Park!
- Disneyland Will Open Two COVID Vaccine Sites On Property Next Week for Cast Members
- Is This Disney’s Most Gorgeous Popcorn Bucket?
- PHOTOS: First Look at ALL the Cast Member Costumes For Disney’s Avengers Campus!
- A Big Perk is Returning for Guests at Disneyland Resort Hotels
- NEWS: A Disneyland Dining Spot is Reopening JUST for Legacy Passholders!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!