Through the guidance of the CDC, the Disney Cruise Line has continued to cancel its departures through May at this time.
And, while there isn’t a certain date when embarkations may begin again, Disney has been continuously updating its passengers on their cruise information.
The Disney Cruise Line has issued out statements to affected guests about the extension of cruise credits. Certain guests previously had the choice to receive a full refund or a 125% cruise credit towards their next voyage. As the Disney Cruise Line continues to make changes and cancelations, guests have received an extension to use their credits by September 30th, 2022 instead of the original May 31st, 2022 date.
Disney has stated that the extended credit had been uploaded immediately if the cruise was booked directly through them. At this time, the Disney Cruise Line has released available booking dates through Spring 2022.
As we wait for more information about when the Disney Cruise Line will begin sailing again, we will keep you updated with everything you need to know! Stay tuned with All Ears for more Disney news!
Have you ever been on a Disney Cruise? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: New Harmonious Centerpiece Already Receives an Update in EPCOT!
- 6 ‘WandaVision’ Theories You Need to Read Before the Finale
- A Magic Kingdom Ride Had the Longest Average Wait Time in Disney World This Week!
- Heading to Disney’s Aulani Resort? You’ll Want to Know About This Special Perk!
- It Looks Like Spring Break Will Be VERY Busy in Disney World
- Four Disney Characters Are the Stars of NEW Accessories!
- There’s a Mysterious New Photo-Op Lurking in Disney Springs
- It’s the Return of Character Murals at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort!
- NEWS: The Atlantic Hurricane Season Could Receive an Earlier Start Date
- PHOTOS: Harmonious Reaches a MAJOR Construction Milestone in EPCOT!