The festival is so magical because it continues to transform, putting new experiences and offerings in place. And, today, we spotted a designer pair of ears that made us a bit emotional!
Artists Darren Wilson revealed his Up Designer Ears coming to the Festival of Arts recently. And, now they have finally made their appearance! One side of the ears shows Carl and Ellie together as a young couple on the base of the hat with their Adventure Book on one ear and their mailbox doodle on the other.
But, the backside of the hat continues to tell Carl and Ellie’s story with a photo of them when they’re older around the base and passports and plane tickets.
You can find the ears at Darren Wilson’s gallery booth at the festival. We were told that he would be at the booth signing at 5PM today, January 22nd. The designer ears cost $48 and discounts can be applied.
Will you be picking up the Up Designer Ears? Let us know in the comments below!
- Take Home Part of WestView With a New ‘WandaVision’ Figurine!
- Four Disney Characters Are the Stars of NEW Accessories!
- The Disney Item You’ll Use Every Single Day
- Happy Haunts Have Materialized on Disney’s NEW Dooney & Bourke MagicBand!
- Disney’s Spaghetti-Covered Stitch Merchandise is Now Online!
- The NEW Disney x ColourPop Bambi Collection is Now Available!
- We’ve Got a Release Date for Disney’s Next Collectible Key!
- A BIG Sale and Free Shipping? Act Fast to Snag These Disney Items Online!
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- This Week’s WandaVision Merchandise Has a NEW Star Character!