Dole Whip is a staple snack at Disney World. Much like riding Space Mountain is a must-do, eating Dole Whip is a must-try!
The OG Dole Whip flavor is pineapple and over the years Disney has added other flavors to the menu. Flavors like lemon, lime, and coconut have popped up at various soft-serve locations. Another rare and popular flavor has returned to Disney Springs but shhh…it’s a secret!
For a limited time, Marketplace Snacks is serving up a VERY special Dole Whip treat! The Minnie Dole Whip Watermelon Cup looks like it’s layered with crispy pearls, a chocolate bow, and ears. What an absolutely delish way to celebrate National Polka Day!
We're head over "bows" for this treat 🎀—check out our new secret menu Minnie DOLE Whip Watermelon Cup !😮Available only through Jan. 31 at Marketplace Snacks. Ask a Cast Member for more details.✨🐭🍉 #DisneySprings #NationalPolkaDotDay pic.twitter.com/WtUHqMNryX
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) January 22, 2021
The treat is available until January 31st. Ask a Cast Member at Marketplace Snacks for details. Head on down to Disney Springs for this sweet secret menu item!
What do you think of the secret menu item? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Dining News
- NEWS: Opening DELAYED for Portillo’s Near Disney World
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- NEWS: Lamplight Lounge Will Reopen Soon at Disney California Adventure!
- Did We Just Make the Best Dole Whip Hack in Disney World?
- Disney Menu Updates: TWO Restaurants Reopen and St. Patrick’s Treats!
- NEWS: Character Breakfast Is Coming BACK to Hollywood Studios!
- We Found Our New Favorite Dole Whip Swirl in Disney World
- The Most Romantic Disney Restaurants for Date Night!
- ALL the Extras and Savings You Can Get By Booking Your 2022 Disney World Trip!
- Gideon’s Bakehouse Will Debut New Boxes For Their Sweets Soon in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!