Ever dreamed of having a Disney Fairytale Wedding?
Getting hitched in front of Cinderella Castle is a dream come true for some. Disney Channel actor and Dancing With the Stars contestant, Jordan Fisher tied the knot with Ellie Woods in Disney World last week. The wedding looked like something straight out of a fairytale!
Fisher and his now wife had planned on having a large wedding ceremony. Like many weddings in 2020, the ceremony had to be rescheduled and the guest list was pared back. An intimate wedding wasn’t exactly what they planned, but it seemed to work out for the better. According to People, the couple said “I do” in the courtyard of Cinderella Castle in a small, yet beautiful ceremony and reception.
Ellie Woods claimed that “It was much smaller than we originally planned, but it ended up exactly what it was supposed to be. It was so romantic, sweet and beautiful.” Fisher had planned to wait until she was walking down the aisle to receive his “first look” of the bride. Ellie described Jordan as tearing up and it being an emotional moment because they “had been planning for that moment for a long time.”
Magic Kingdom was dressed up with flowers and decorations while the two performed the ceremony at the stroke of midnight. The couple decided against a large dinner and dance party. Instead, they shared a first dance and cut into a cake for a very small reception. “Happily Ever After,” the song Fisher sings during the Magic Kingdom’s fireworks played while they hitched a ride on the trolley down Main Street.
Fisher stated that even the though the ceremony “was small and sweet, it was very intimate and personal. I had enough time to make eye contact with every guest that was there and got to soak in that moment with each individual person.”
Where would you get married in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News!
- NEWS: Disney College Program to Offer Gender-Neutral Housing
- PHOTOS: Another Quick Service Restaurant Has Reopened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Disney World’s Most Infamous Beverage is Returning to EPCOT’s New Club Cool
- Could More After Hours Parties Be Returning Soon to Disney World?
- Did You Know These SECRET Details About This Historic Disney World Ride?
- These Moms at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Are the Cutest Thing You’ll See All Day
- 8 Disney Characters You Didn’t Know You Could Meet in the Parks
- The Biggest Disney News So Far This Year
- A Fantasyland Favorite Got a Colorful Makeover in Disney World!
- Two Rides and a Fan-Favorite Shop That Will Be Closed This Week in Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!