Anybody else just REALLY getting in the holiday spirit now that Christmas is in full swing in Disney World?
We’ve been having a blast exploring the Christmas Cavalcades, eating lots of great food, and hopping onto attractions with holiday overlays! And, now we’ve got the perfect outfit to wear on our upcoming adventures during Christmastime in the parks!
Although Disneyland has already featured this holiday style in its stores, The Dress Shop’s Christmas Dress has twirled into Disney World for the season!
The neckline featured crystals and stitched, glittery snowflakes…
…while the bow that wraps around the waist has additional silver snowflakes to match!
The white dress looks like a snowy ensemble perfect for winter with a sketched Cinderella Castle on the skirt that has a winter wonderland of snowflakes (maybe snoap in this case!) surrounding it.
You can find the Christmas Dress in Uptown Jewelers for $128 to wear in the parks or your upcoming family get-togethers during the holiday season! And, we’ll keep an eye out for more outfits you can add to your closet this winter in Disney World!
Do you own any dresses from Disney’s The Dress Shop? Let us know in the comments below!
- Act FAST to Get FREE Shipping On Your Favorite Disney Merch!
- See Disney World’s NEW Sparkly Blue Minnie Ears!
- Are These Disney Toys Weird or Cute? You Tell Us!
- 6 of the BEST Disney Deals on Amazon from This Week!
- 9 MUST-See Christmas in July Disney Items!
- 100 Points If You Know All the Characters on Disney’s NEW Dooney & Bourke Bags
- ALERT! Disney Just Dropped ‘Indiana Jones’ Collectibles Online!
- Disney’s Newest Souvenir IS a Multiverse of Madness
- NEW Details Announced About Disney’s 2022 D23 Expo
- Save BIG Online With Disney’s Mystery Sale!