Every once in a while, Mother Nature throws Disney World a curveball and quite literally rain on their parade. When inclement weather strikes, Disney is quick to react and offers a unique entertainment offering known as Rainy Day Cavalcades.
These shortened versions of their parades and these days regular character cavalcades offers guests an opportunity to see all their favorite characters, while Mickey, Minnie, and the gang stay nice and dry under umbrellas and covered motorcades.
But what do these Rainy Day Cavalcades look like during the holiday season? We spotted a couple in Magic Kingdom this morning while they skies were looking a little grey! Characters can still be seen in their holiday best with Christmas music playing as they greet guests!
These cavalcades travel through Frontierland as well as along Main Street, U.S.A.!
And yes, you can still see Santa!
If you happen to be in Magic Kingdom on a rainy day, you may get the chance to see these unique cavalcades! While rain can be tricky to work around, it gives us the opportunity to see something you don’t find every day at Disney World!
Are you visiting Disney World this holiday season? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Could Disney World Have PERFECT Weather Next Week?!
- An Overlooked Spot in Magic Kingdom Got an Alice in Wonderland Makeover!
- The Return of Parking Tram and More Disney News You Might’ve Missed This Week!
- Bees Are Standing Between You and Your Coffee at One EPCOT Location Today!
- Is it Time to Go Back to Walt Disney World?
- VIDEO: Orlando Celebrated the FIRST Walt Disney World Day
- Select Guests Are Eligible for an EXCLUSIVE Fireworks View at Disney Very Merriest After Hours
- PHOTOS: An Unexpected Princess Was Greeting Guests in Magic Kingdom Today!
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: Splash Mountain Evacuated in Disney World Today
- How the Omicron COVID-19 Variant Could Affect Your Disney World Trip
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!