Disney World’s about to get some big changes for the holiday season. And, our gingerbread-loving hearts have been on the look-out for new Christmas goodies all around the parks!
Although we won’t be seeing Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party or the famous gingerbread houses at the Disney Resorts (bummer), there’s still SO much entertainment just around the corner. We’re ready to see holiday projections on Cinderella Castle, Santa waving to guests during Character Cavalcades, and the booths coming to the Festival of the Holidays.
However, we’re heading all the way to Disney’s Animal Kingdom since Christmas decorations have finally appeared in the parks! And, we’re giving you a full tour of all the wreaths, trees, garlands, and more you can find!
As soon as you enter the park, you’ll be able to find the same colorful Discovery Island decorations from last year! The pastel luminaries and lanterns are already bright on their own during the day, but they also light up at night to add a festive glow to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Different creatures like foxes, owls, and squirrels line the rooftops of the Discovery Trading Company…
…as well as Riverside Depot so guests can admire the decorations as they shop for Christmas gifts during their visit.
The luminaries and lanterns complement the animals fastened to the lampposts…
…while other holiday statues are placed within the greenery so it looks like the birds are about ready to take flight across the Animal Kingdom!
We are SO happy to see the first few decorations around Animal Kingdom for Christmas time! As the rest of the park starts to receive a transformation for the holidays, we’ll give you a first look at the entertainment you can expect soon!
What are you looking forward to seeing at Christmas time the most? Let us know in the comments below!
Holiday Season at Disney World
- PHOTOS! The Voices of Liberty Are Singing Loud for All to Hear Again in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS: Check Out EPCOT’s Annual Gingerbread Capital City Display!
- The Best Walt Disney World Restaurants for a Holiday Meal
- Jingle All The Way With This Sipper And Glow Cube at Disneyland Resort!
- PHOTOS & VIDEOS: These Were NOT the Crowds We Were Expecting to See in Disney World Today!
- REVIEW! How Did Universal’s Christmas Funnel Cake Stack Up to Its Predecessors?
- FIRST LOOK: Festival of the Holidays Food Booths Have Been Spotted in EPCOT!
- 🎄 30 Disney World Holiday Wallpapers 🎄That Will Instantly Make Your Phone or Desktop Magical
- PHOTOS: EPCOT’s Living with the Land Gets Even More Holiday Decorations!
- The Complete History of The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights