Although we’ve been trying to stock up on hand sanitizer and other necessities during this time, it looks like you’re able to do some of your shopping for cleaning supplies while you’re in the parks.
While you can pick up mini hand sanitizers in Disney World or use the stations (plus grab a few themed containers from Target), we were pretty surprised to find a row of Clorox Wipes and Hand Sanitizer Spray for sale during our visit today!
As we have been exploring Animal Kingdom, we’ve been enjoying the low wait times and great food that the wildest park has to offer. However, now you can pick up these new cleaning supplied at Yak and Yeti‘s store.
Since there has been a shortage on a decent amount of products in stores, the availability of the disinfectant wipes and spray is a great tool for anyone returning to the parks. Although Disney has set health and safety regulations in place, it’s helpful to carry around your own sanitary precautions with on your Disney World vacation.
The Clorox Wipes can be purchased in a to-go pack for $2.49, as well as the individual Hand-Sanitizer Spray bottles for $3 each. As Disney continues to roll out health precautions in the parks, we’ll give you updates on the face masks, temperature checks, and other measures put in place during the initial reopening!
What has your experience been like back in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World