One of our favorite gems from the Disney resort hotels is making a comeback.
Although we’re happy to grab a drink or two at different Quick Service and Table Service restaurants, we’ve been missing some of our favorite bars around the parks and resorts. Since Florida issued a “bar ban” multiple spots around the parks had to close (and even reopen again in Jock Lindsey’s case).
The Tambu Lounge will be opening at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort on August 16th (can you hear our excitement all the way from over there?)! Although a Cast Member stated that the nearby Trader Sam’s will probably not be opening for a while, Tambu Lounge will be pouring some of our favorite sips again in less than two weeks. At least we hope! No word yet on if the lounge will be using a modified menu (keep your fingers crossed).
We can wait to kick back and relax with our families and friends again during our visit to the Polynesian!
What is your favorite place to eat or drink in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World